- Does not apply if target is frozen or killed.
- Item Knockback is applied by successful melee and ranged attacks. Acquiring Knockback from more than one item is normally redundant, since it is checked only once per successful attack, and the chance is fixed by the target.
- When two weapons are equipped, Knockback from one weapon is applied only to attacks made using that weapon.
- No penalties apply to any attack or target, although the chance of Knockback being applied is dependent on target having a Knockback animation mode, and on target size:
1 Tentacle Beast cannot move but is put into hit recovery.
2 Ventar the Unholy and Venom Lord minions are large, all other Megademons are medium.
- Knockback also does not apply to the following:
1 When monsters use Smite, Knockback is only applied by a successful attack.
2 Does not knock back or apply radial Magic Damage to undead bosses Griswold and Radament.
- Grizzly Bear Smite always applies Knockback upon a successful attack. 
|Melee weapon of the Bear