Replenishes Quantity causes a throwing weapon's stack to replenish quantity over time when reduced by throwing. Replenishing occurs even when quantity is reduced to 0, and the throwing weapon is ethereal.
- However, throwing weapons at maximum quantity will not replenish when using melee attacks, since quantity is reduced by durability loss and subsequent breakage of individual weapons in each stack. Throwing or using Impale (for an Amazon using javelins) will trigger replenishing, even if melee attacks continue to be used afterwards, but if quantity is reduced from maximum to zero using melee attacks only then throwing weapons won't replenish and ethereal weapons will be broken permanently. 
- Quantity cannot replenish quickly enough to counter regular throwing, but it costs just 1 gold to restore a non-ethereal throwing weapon to maximum stack size when repaired. Alternatively, players can switch between multiple stacks of throwing weapons to allow spent stacks to replenish.
- Use of any charges or charged suffixes still incurs full repair costs.
- Quantity does not replenish between games.
- Values listed below are the number of seconds required to replenish 1 quantity.